Tools to Make Windows Screens Easier to See
Use "Ease of Access" settings to make
Windows screens easier to see. To open the "Ease of Access" settings in
Then select your preferred tool to optimize the
visual display on your computer:
- click on the "Ease of Access"
icon on the Windows start-up screen; or
- simultaneously press the Windows logo ()
key + U key; or
- select the "Ease of Access Center" in Windows
- Click "Start Magnifier" to be able to
zoom in anywhere on the screen, and make everything larger in the
area where the mouse is pointing. There also is an option to Invert
the Colors in the magnified area to increase readability in that
area. To quickly close the Magnifier, press the Windows logo ()
key + Esc key.
- Magnifier settings apply to all
versions of CTI Navigator.
- Click "Set up High Contrast" to choose
a Theme to increase the contrast between text and background colors
on all Windows screens. This setting toggles on and off by
simultaneously pressing the Left_SHIFT + Left_ALT + Print_Screen
keys. A High Contrast Theme also can be set in the Windows Control Panel by selecting "Personalization."
- High Contrast settings apply to
CTI Navigator Desktop and CTI Navigator Web XSL, but not to CTI
Navigator Web SL (running Silverlight).